If you enjoy the show...

Friday 28 October 2016

The What? With Drew Episode 1 Alien Beliefs

Halloween special time folks!


Here we have the links to the brief wee intro I recorded for the episode, the episode itself and my after thoughts. It took months of work to cut this episode down to just shy of 34 minutes from 3 hours haha and I took out a couple of talking heads that I later discovered were charlatans. It's been an epic journey and it's only just beginning as I will be doing it all over again for episode 2 which should be available.... should be..... in January. 

The regular Drew Carson Show will be back next week with a bang so don't miss that and I hope you enjoy this special!


All media audio clips were used under the fair use act.





You can find out more about Dr. Kitei's documentary by visiting her website

No comments:

Post a Comment